ASH: ASH Wednesday: STRAFE - City of Lions

Dave Van Domelen dvandom at eyrie.org
Fri Jul 15 15:42:35 PDT 2011

In article <29ky9xrgao7h.14r3az2rvxg7m.dlg at 40tude.net>,
Andrew Perron  <pwerdna at gmail.com> wrote:
>On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 20:43:28 +0000 (UTC), Tony wrote:
>
>> The next instalment of my posts on the ASH Omnibus series is up, with
>a discussion of Marc Singer's first STRAFE arc:
>>
>> http://tonypi.com/2011/07/13/ash-wednesday-city-of-lions/
>
>Triton is honestly one of the best characters in the entire ASHniverse.
>However, wasn't he mentioned in Academy first, as a bad apple among the
>students they'd already had to face?  Or are my memories performing a
>retcon?

     Well, the following line is in Academy #0: "And you recall the case of
Mr. Radner, who thought he could be a 'supervillain' during his leisure time.
Some of you even helped bring him to justice."  That's pretty much all I
brought to the character, everything else was Marc.

     Dave Van Domelen, thinks the obvious next step for the Harry Potter
universe is an alien invasion that forces muggles and wizards to publicly
work together to fight it off.