ASH: ASH Wednesday: STRAFE - City of Lions

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 14:27:28 PDT 2011

On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 20:43:28 +0000 (UTC), Tony wrote:

> The next instalment of my posts on the ASH Omnibus series is up, with a discussion of Marc Singer's first STRAFE arc:
>
> http://tonypi.com/2011/07/13/ash-wednesday-city-of-lions/

Triton is honestly one of the best characters in the entire ASHniverse.
However, wasn't he mentioned in Academy first, as a bad apple among the
students they'd already had to face?  Or are my memories performing a
retcon?

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, either way, Marc started his awesome
characterization.