[MV] The Super Wizard From Space #14: The Tragedy Of Sharkasaurus Rex, Part 4

Wil Alambre wilalambre at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 09:47:17 PDT 2011

Andrew Perron wrote:
>> Also, I'm putting arc titles on issues now. Just 'cause. :P
>
> Yeah, decided to start doing that myself - mostly due to how it looks on
> Wil's Ego.

That reminds me, with Google's new push of services and updates, I'm
going to be making some updates to the http://wil.alambre.ca/racc site.
You may see a couple things on there already as I'm experimenting with
it, like the addition of the +1 buttons, but I'm planning on a larger
overhaul to support proper author attribution as well. Stay tuned.

Wil Alambre, follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/wilalambre