ASH: ASH Wednesday: Academy

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 13:54:52 PDT 2011

On Jul 7, 10:00 pm, Tony <wistl... at gmail.com> wrote:
> The next instalment of my posts on the ASH Omnibus series is up, with a guest post by Dave Van Domelen on the Academy series.
>
> http://tonypi.com/2011/07/06/ash-wednesday-academy/

Excellent bit of history!  I love how, even when it wasn't intended to
be much of a thing, a good idea can just keep going and going.

A bit of a nitpick, Dave: You reference the LNH early on without
explaining what it is.  Not that all ladies and gentlemen of taste and
refinement aren't already familiar with the LNH, but still.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, ASH is a bash.