[MV] The Super Wizard From Space #13

Wil Alambre wilalambre at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 19:13:13 PDT 2011

Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 03:48:40 +0000 (UTC), Wil Alambre wrote:
>
>> On 2011-06-29, at 8:23 PM, Scott Eiler<seiler at eilertech.com>  wrote:
>>
>>> On 6/29/2011 11:40 AM, Wil Alambre wrote:
>
> <snip>
>>> That made more sense, though I had to think about it twice.  Of course if
>>> there's a challenge on between the Super Wizard and Sharkasaurus Rex, and
>>> all interference to the challenge gets lifted, then the challengers are
>>> free to engage in the challenge.
>> Same as above, upon a re-read it does seem like it could have been
>> smoothed out a little better. I'll try to do a stronger review of these
>> type of moments in future issues. Thanks for the feedback! :)
>
> Ohhhhh!  Yeah, I didn't quite get the chain of cause and effect the first
> time I read this.  Makes sense, tho!

I've been reading some collected 2000AD stuff the past week, like
Nemesis The Warlock and Judge Dredd. Having been short weekly strips
with the occasional multi-issue arc, they regularly had to deal with the
same sort of problems I tripped over in the last two posts of SPFS (like
the fish holding Rex as a set-up for the crowns allowing Rex to break
free). I'm hoping to absorb some lessons from the british mag's talented
writers :)

Wil Alambre, follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/wilalambre