HCC: HCC 16 Voting

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 31 17:44:54 PST 2011

Oh.  Oh wow.  Okay, Suicide Squid thanks you along the full length of all
his tentacles.

(although even with my crippling maths phobia, 66.67% stands out as 2 out
of a toal of 3 votes, right?)

That said, I've discovered that the copy in the Eyrie has the sample
problem that Andrew's issues of _Digila JUMP!_ had: there are lines starting
with 'From' (or maybe just a captial F) that are causing the post to be
truncated from that point, so I'm going to do a revised reposting.

And I'll take a few hours to think up the theme for HCC17.

*And* I forgot to list _Men's Courses Will Foreshadow..._ in the EoMR.

---
Saxon Brenton