HCC: High concept 17 theme

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 31 16:47:43 PST 2011

[Huh.  Oddly the repost of LNHv2 #40 turned up before my thank you reply
to Phantasm's post. (Reposted after adjustment so that the Eyrie archives
would have a non-truncated version; those pesky 'From' (or maybe just
captial 'F') at the start of the lines were causing problems again; as
usual the copies on google and my email addys turned up with no missing
bits.)]

Anyway, I've recently been amused by the title of the anthology book,
_Zombies Versus Unicorns_.

So: by the power of 'Attention Defici... Ooh Shiny!' I declare the theme
for High Concept Challenge 17 to be: zombies!

Expiry date with be in three weeks on 21st February 2011.
(and as always, allowing for the possibility of a one week extentions
if necessary :-P

---
Saxon Brenton