SW10: November 2010 #2: Beyond the Door

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Jan 23 18:22:21 PST 2011

Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Jan 2011 02:09:02 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
> Late note: I've totally read this, and I totally have opinions.  But I'm
> saving them for A NEW FORMAT OF KID REVIEW!  WOO!
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, wu~

Eek.

I don't have any sequel planned for Beyond the Door.  Others will be carrying
Superhuman World forward to the boundary of 2011.

I'm totally working on "Cauldron II" or whatever I'm going to call it.
("[SW10] Superhuman World 2010: December 2010 part 1:  Cauldron Part 5",
it looks like.)  Having the luxury to write this story and no other for
the foreseeable future, I'm taking time to get the plot complete for once.

Only their myths concerned peace and contentment, and that in such a
coercive, sullen package it was obvious that the Earth humans resented
the very idea.

- from "Passing" by Elaine Radford, Aboriginal SF, May/June 1987.