RACCIES: 2010 Third Nomination Ballot

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 10:28:19 PST 2011

Only two in as yet! (Granted, more than I'd gotten last year by the third
ballot, but still.) Let's splack it to the max!

==========

The RACCies are a two-step process:

1.) Nominations.  Open.  The only restriction is that you may not nominate
yourself or any stories you worked on. (We will except crossovers under the
assumption it is the others' contributions you wish to recognize! ;-]) The
objective is to overlook *no* quality stories, yet still keep the ballot a
reasonable length, so nominate as many as you wish, but make sure *someone*
would vote for them.

In addition to the categories listed below, participants are encouraged to
create 'special' (read 'comedic') awards to include in the balloting.
Include a winner with your award!  We'll exert editorial fiat over these
nominations, keeping those nominated in the spirit of humor and dismissing
those nominated in the spirit of being a jerk.

Nominations are RACC-wide; all posted imprints, stories and authors are
eligible, as long as the stories in question were posted from January 1st,
2010 through to December 31st, 2010.  It's highly recommended that each
author post a list of which of their works are eligible this year; you
might just jog someone's memory into voting for you!

This year, all nominations should be sent to pwerdna at gmail.com!

The nomination period ends JANUARY 31ST, 2011, so get them in now!

2.) Elections.  This is crunch time!  Pick three nominees from each
category and rank them 1st, 2nd, and 3rd (again, no voting for oneself or
one's stories).  Track and field scoring in effect; that is, 1st is 5
points, 2nd is 3 points, and 3rd is 1 point.  The nominee with the most
points wins.  Democracy in action!

The election period ends MARCH 15TH, 2011. (Beware the ides of March!)
Again, send in nominations and election ballots to pwerdna at gmail.com.

===================== clip & return =====================

RACC1.  FAVORITE WRITER:

RACC2.  FAVORITE ONGOING SERIES:
As advertised, not as released:

RACC3.  FAVORITE MINI-SERIES:
12 issues or less, including one-shots:

RACC4.  FAVORITE ARC:
Any multi-issue storyline that is *not* RACC3 (include issue numbers, if
known):

RACC5.  FAVORITE SINGLE ISSUE (include a short blurb that identifies the
issue):

RACC6.  FAVORITE HERO/PROTAGONIST:

RACC7.  FAVORITE VILLAIN/ANTAGONIST:

RACC8.  FAVORITE SUPPORTING CHARACTER:

RACC9.  FAVORITE NEW CHARACTER:

RACC10.  FAVORITE PARODY/COMEDY:
Series, miniseries, or one-shots across all imprints:

RACC11.  FAVORITE ACRAPHOBE/ADULT OFFERING:
Ditto, but serious:

RACC12.  FAVORITE REVIEW TITLE:

RACC13.  FAVORITE STORY UNIVERSE:

RACC14.  FAVORITE PERSON WHO HANGS OUT ON RACC:

RACC15.  BEST DISCUSSION:
By thread, not participants:

RACC16.  FAVORITE RUNNING GAG:

RACC17.  MOST IMPROVED AUTHOR: