StarFall: 2010 RACCies Eligibles

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Jan 4 21:17:09 PST 2011

Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Jan 2011 03:12:56 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> Andrew Perron wrote:

>> Isn't it all Action/Adventure here?
>
> Not really.  I mean, look at LL&DD, which is often just plain romance.  Or
> some issues of Journey Into...  Not to mention the stuff that's basically
> straight-up comedy with only the merest veneer of action.

I'm willing to let "Action/Adventure" cover all those extremes, because
shared action/adventure universes cover those extremes too.  The comic
book wedding of Lois and Clark took place in the same world as Ambush Bug
comics, after all.  I think.

"Egyptians were all about having the maximum amount of glittery
goodness, especially when it came to death."

Read more:
http://www.cracked.com/article_18627_6-things-from-history-everyone-pictures-incorrectly.html#ixzz12MeO8fK4