LNHY: Never Asked Questions about LNHY (updated)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Jan 4 21:17:05 PST 2011

Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Jan 3, 10:12 pm, Scott Eiler <sei... at eilertech.com> wrote:
>
>> If their spam mailer is new and improved, why is it still spamming Usenet
>> which is the same old market?
>
> That's my point - that it doesn't, or at least, not as much.  For a
> random example, clicking on the Google Groups link for
> rec.arts.comics.dc.lsh, there's only been three spam messages in the
> last two months.  Now, I don't know what level of filtering Google
> Groups does for spam, but this didn't look like something that was
> trying to hide its spamularity.

I don't have any theories for that yet, but plenty other groups are plenty
spamful.

"Egyptians were all about having the maximum amount of glittery
goodness, especially when it came to death."

Read more:
http://www.cracked.com/article_18627_6-things-from-history-everyone-pictures-incorrectly.html#ixzz12MeO8fK4