LNHY: Never Asked Questions about LNHY (updated)

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 06:30:45 PST 2011

On Jan 3, 10:12 pm, Scott Eiler <sei... at eilertech.com> wrote:

> If their spam mailer is new and improved, why is it still spamming Usenet
> which is the same old market?

That's my point - that it doesn't, or at least, not as much.  For a
random example, clicking on the Google Groups link for
rec.arts.comics.dc.lsh, there's only been three spam messages in the
last two months.  Now, I don't know what level of filtering Google
Groups does for spam, but this didn't look like something that was
trying to hide its spamularity.

> I think some people are just signing up for
> "FRANCHISE BUSINESS!  WORK AT HOME!" without realizing they're becoming a
> lower form of life.  The only success in that line of work is for the
> people who sell the franchise.

Indeed.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, hu-man fools!