StarFall/WWW/Meta: Web Site Update

Phantasm phantom_belcher at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 21:31:30 PST 2011

*FINALLY*!  I've been working on this for ages, but I finally have all
26 issues of Swamp Patrol in HTML format.

26? you ask.  Weren't there only 24 issues? This is true, but  there
was also a Special Edition and the previously long-lost Ashcan Edition
which someone with better search-fu than I have managed to dig up for
me.

Next up, HTMLizing the 16 issues of City Streets, then the 10 issues
of Metal Fire.  Hopefully, those don't take six months of
procrastination like Swampers did.

A run-through of early Swamp Patrol may surprise some.  See, in early
StarFall, the other RACC imprints were published in actual comics
format; Swamp Patrol #7 makes reference to physical copies of _TJHero_
#0 and _Continuity Champ and the Drizzt's Defenders_ #25 ... right
before the issues are destroyed in a "training exercise".  If anyone
can toss me links to HTMLized versions of those issues, I may even
decide to link them. ;)

We still kinda need an ArtSlave[tm] for the site  The primary mission
would be to design logos for the titles, and perhaps even the covers
for individual issues, both past and present.