RACCIES: Bronze Boot Eligibles

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 12:45:07 PST 2011

Since the Doctor Stomper Bronze Boot for Excellence in Exposition is a
new award, I thought it'd be useful to round up all of 2010's
eligibles, both for nomination purposes and as a way of defining what,
exactly, the award is supposed to be about.  Thus:

rec.arts.comics.creative Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ] (Yes, all
forms of FAQs are eligible here.)
[LNH/META] The LNH Frequently Asked Questions
ASH: Horde Software Platform for Super-Villainy
8FOLD/META: Who's Who in Jolt City
StarFall: Setting Info
ASH: Superscientist Taxonomy - Mage vs. Savant
ASH/SOURCEBOOK: The Flagsuit Memo
ASH/SOURCE: The Future Ain't What It Used To Be
ASH SOURCEBOOK: Elemental Planes
ASH/INFO: Demons, Demigods and Gods (Sensing a trend here?)
LNHY: Never Asked Questions about LNHY

If I've missed something that seems to fit, please, let me know!

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, X-FAQtor.