StarFall: Spellbinder #2: "Astral Weeks"

William Strickland indomitable.william at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 10:31:36 PST 2011

> Heeheeheeheeheeheehee

^_^_v

> Very good!  Indeed, a definite leap above the first!  No real
> criticisms this time, really; anything I could critique, I'm waiting
> on to see how it turns out.  Keep up the good work!

Thanks! I fully intend for the series to continue improving over
time.
Out of curiosity, what're the loose ends you're waiting to see? I
don't
want to leave readers hanging on anything, so I want to make sure I've
got everything covered.

> Yep.  I liked this one even better than the first.  The mystic beings
> have interesting personalities.  Good boundary markers for the
> flashbacks, too.

> You've got me curious about what Chelsea went through to get her
> powers, and where those are going to come from if she's willing to
> piss off all of Faerie and Mount Olympus.  I suspect it will be fun to
> find out...

Oh, she's willing to piss off more than that. Olympus isn't the only
bunch of gods with skin in this game. Unfortunately.

As to how she got her powers, I'll be coaxing it out of her Chelsea by
bit, probably. She doesn't like talking about it, really, although
someday she might just blurt it out when her guard's down.