HCC: Modern Zombies

Tim Munn drtimphd at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 21:31:12 PST 2011

On Feb 21, 11:06 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Feb 2011 06:33:30 +0000 (UTC), Tim Munn wrote:
> > Modern Zombies
>
> The basic idea is interesting.  The form, as usual, rolls forward without
> stopping, flowing like white rapids through twisty turns, dipping in and
> out of viewpoints and thoughts.  I enjoyed it, though the ending seemed to
> be missing... something.  I'm not sure what.
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, his higher-ups seemed to be randomly
> nobelieving to push the plot forward, but they weren't on screen for very
> long.

Probably feels like something is missing because I planned this to be
longer; a mini-series or regular.  Would have followed Terry and
Throckmartin through the battlefields of the living.  I had a sense of
it being Return of the Living Dead 1-2 meets the Road Warrior (all
I've got right now for post-apocalyptic-type stuffs).  I gave up on
this one though.  I was going to post this on a zombie forums'
original fiction category, but the forum folded up.  :(  Luckily I
didn't delete it.

:)