HCC: High Concept Challeng 17 voting

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 22 20:47:29 PST 2011

HCC: High Concept Challeng 17 voting

I haven't seen any requests for an extension of time, so it looks like
we have five entries for High Concept Challenge 17:

* Coherent Super Stories #25  'The Sod Men'  -  Dave Van Domelen  [ASH]
* Modern Zombies  -  Tim Munn
* Superhuman World 2011  'Zombies vs. Vice-President Corrigan!'
       -  Scott Eiler [Sw10]
* Team Xero #5  -  Jamas Enright
* Zombies Don't Eat Living Flesh  -  Phantasm (Ted Brock) [StarFall]

(I've also got a story in the works, which I'll really need to finish
and get posted before semester starts next week and things get too hectic.
I want to see if I can post at least one story a month in 2011 and
actually *earn* these Rabbit Breeder's Cup nominations I keep getting.)

Anyway, send your vote for one of the above five stories to my hotmail
address < saxonbrenton at hotmail.com >.
Voting will conclude on 28th February 2011.

---
Saxon Brenton
'In fact in a superhero universe, teenagers may be even stupider. After
all, the brief moment in the real world where the thought "this may kill
me" forces it's way into their head would be followed by "this may give
me super powers" in a superhero universe.' - jlbarnett Scans_Daily Nov 2010