HCC: Modern Zombies

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 20:06:01 PST 2011

On Mon, 21 Feb 2011 06:33:30 +0000 (UTC), Tim Munn wrote:

> Modern Zombies

The basic idea is interesting.  The form, as usual, rolls forward without
stopping, flowing like white rapids through twisty turns, dipping in and
out of viewpoints and thoughts.  I enjoyed it, though the ending seemed to
be missing... something.  I'm not sure what.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, his higher-ups seemed to be randomly
nobelieving to push the plot forward, but they weren't on screen for very
long.