SW10/HCC: Superhuman World 2011: Zombies vs. Vice-President Corrigan!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Feb 14 18:32:47 PST 2011

Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Feb 13, 8:18 pm, Scott Eiler <sei... at eilertech.com> wrote:
>
>> "Our zombies have the right to go anywhere they want!  If zombie curses can
>> actually happen, they're a new natural part of life!  Its victims have as much
>> right to go anywhere as anyone else does!"
>
> ...don't quite get the logic there, but...

Yeah, me neither.  But in real life, people replace "zombies" with "children"
using that same logic.  Last week I felt the need to work that into a story.

Thanks, Andrew.

Only their myths concerned peace and contentment, and that in such a
coercive, sullen package it was obvious that the Earth humans resented
the very idea.

- from "Passing" by Elaine Radford, Aboriginal SF, May/June 1987.