LNH/REVIEW: The Tribulations of Kid Review #5

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Feb 11 18:45:44 PST 2011

Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Feb 10, 9:35 pm, Scott Eiler <sei... at eilertech.com> wrote:
>
>> Yeah, but what about the integrity of the Letter Page Dimension?  Dream-Wyatt
>> Ferguson would have been willing to loan Kid Review some badly-disguised Hulks
>> to plug the breach in reality.  Hulks are cheap and readily available.  8{D>
>
> I think badly-disguised Hulks are the opposite of the dreamy Vertigo
> flavor of the Letters Page Dimension.  They'd annihilate like matter
> and antimatter, and then annihilate: conquest like abnett and lanning.

Oh.  I figured the Letters Page Dimension would be Fantastic-Four-like.  I
haven't read that many *other* comics which still have Letters Pages.  Perhaps
the dimension's contents depend on the viewer.

Only their myths concerned peace and contentment, and that in such a
coercive, sullen package it was obvious that the Earth humans resented
the very idea.

- from "Passing" by Elaine Radford, Aboriginal SF, May/June 1987.