LNH/REVIEW: The Tribulations of Kid Review #5

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 07:04:37 PST 2011

On Feb 10, 9:35 pm, Scott Eiler <sei... at eilertech.com> wrote:
> No quibbles for the most part, because review is always a good thing.  Yours are
> always helpful, Andrew.  Thanks.

You're preposterously welcome!

> Well, yeah.  Like in many of our storytelling universes, the backstory is what
> it is.  And I gave the *simplified* version.  My web pages have hyperlinks to
> get the whole thing so I don't have to refer you in Author's Notes to Me in the
> Marvel Universe 2003 September #1.  But you the reader are in control of how
> deep to dig.  I think you got the gist of the backstory.
>
> The full(er) origin of Chancellor Wyatt is:  He is a piece of our Ambassador
> Wyatt, split off in September 2003 to *become Galactus* for about a year.  As
> often happens, the real Galactus got better and took the job back.  So
> Ex-Galactus Wyatt went back to Warsaw St. Lawrence, the last human place he'd
> known.  There he found himself highly regarded, and eventually led the Congress
> of Ordered Realities.

Ahhhh, I see.

> Would it have helped the story if I'd put a lawyer-safe version of that
> paragraph in?

Actually, I got most of that from what was in the story; it's just
that the terms it was described in were roundabout, and I assumed
there was more to it.

> Yeah, but what about the integrity of the Letter Page Dimension?  Dream-Wyatt
> Ferguson would have been willing to loan Kid Review some badly-disguised Hulks
> to plug the breach in reality.  Hulks are cheap and readily available.  8{D>

I think badly-disguised Hulks are the opposite of the dreamy Vertigo
flavor of the Letters Page Dimension.  They'd annihilate like matter
and antimatter, and then annihilate: conquest like abnett and lanning.

> Hey, I'm liking Kid Review stories!

Thanks bunches!

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, turning the story knob to 11.