RACCIES: 2010 Voting Ballot

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 20:47:06 PST 2011

On Sat, 5 Feb 2011 23:44:22 +0000 (UTC), Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> On 2/1/11 4:35 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
>
>> RACC1.  FAVORITE WRITER:
>
> I'm pretty sure I nominated Rob Rogers for this award... I suppose that
> RACCafe thing he wrote counts as writing for this year...

Erk. x.x; Yeah, he should totally be in there. Time to repost...

And if any of the two people who've already sent me ballots (woo!) want to
switch one of their votes to Rob instead, that's 100% okay - just email me
the new top three.

> Goddamn-You-X-mas-Goddamn-You-Straight-to-Hell Lass watched the RACCie
> nomination award coverage on the TV above the bar.
> Goddamn-You-X-mas-Goddamn-You-Straight-to-Hell Lass shook her head.
>
> "Well, looks I wasted $19.95 on this shirt," she said as she looked down
> at her 'Eligible for the Favorite New Character Award in 2010 RACCies!'.

Up in the frappucino alcove, Demented Designer counted his money.

> "Curse you, X-Mas!  Curse you!!" she said shaking her fist in the air.
> "You used your Mind Voodoo X-mas rays and made them forget about me!!"
>
> She sipped her anti-eggnog.  "But they will remember.  Oh, yes.  They
> will remember."

*dramatic Latin choir version of the "Year Without A Santa Claus" theme*

>> RACC17.  MOST IMPROVED AUTHOR:
>>  From January 1st, 2010 to present:
>
> Arthur "Another victim of the From Beast..." Spitzer

Dangit >:/ Adding that to the repost too.  ...actually, come to think of
it, what does that line even mean?  That they improved in 2010?  That they
have to have posted in 2010?  But that should be obvious.  Bah, I'm taking
it out altogether.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, humbug!