SW10: Deputy Ambassador to Another World

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Feb 5 19:23:38 PST 2011

Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Feb 2011 02:23:50 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> Crusher Joe Corrigan lends himself and those around him to natural dialog.
>
> Including the narration!

Agreed.  Though "instant story" may have helped.  8{D>

>>> And it makes the Trillions seem creepy despite
>>> their harmlessness so far.
>> That's the problem I've had about The Trillions.  They've always been
>> creepy enough that aliens will crash planets into other planets to wipe
>> out their nests, but Earthlings haven't had a good chance to find out
>> why, until now.
>
> Too many hugs.

More like, when the aliens are fighting amongst themselves and one faction
tries to wipe out your planet, who's your friend?

In retrospect, I've missed at least one chance to reveal how threatening
The Trillions are.  I announced that dangling plot thread to the public,
the same time I mentioned zombies last year.  I'm going to try to spend
this year cleaning up the dangling plot threads.

But aww, never too many hugs.

Oh, and I'm sorry I didn't call this story "SW10:  Superhuman World 2011:
Deputy Ambassador to Another World", because it's bound to mess up
someone's filing system.

(signed) Scott Eiler the Hugalicious 8{D> ---- http://www.eilertech.com/ ----