LNH/META: Former RACC Writer Watch...

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 5 15:46:01 PST 2011

Haven't seen this on the newsgroup, so I guess I'll be the one to point
it out for those of you who don't read Abhay Khosla's funny Savage
Critics column...

http://www.savagecritic.com/author/abhay/

Anyways, former RACC and LNH writer Abhay Khosla has a 10 page Jimmy
Olsen story in this weeks (at least in my part of the world) 80 page
Superman and having bought a copy for myself today it's a fun story.
Not Abhay's best work, but still a fun little story.

For more info about it...

http://www.savagecritic.com/abhay/self-promotion-from-abhay/

I think this maybe the first time any former RACC'r has ever been
published by either of the big two (I could be wrong about that -- and
I'm talking about comics published not letter pages).

Anyways, congratulations to Abhay.  Hopefully, he can sell more stories.

Also, Abhay has some webcomics on the web that are really good.

http://twiststreet.livejournal.com/
http://twiststreet.blogspot.com/

I think you can buy the first Twist Street on Amazon, which is a great
baseball comic.  (You can also read the whole thing free on the net)...

Arthur "Just thought I'd point this out..." Spitzer