LNH/LNH20/META: Getting The Word Out

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Dec 29 18:16:01 PST 2011

On 12/28/2011 11:55 PM, James Mason wrote:
> On Dec 29, 1:08 am, Andrew Perron<pwer... at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> So...
>>
>> Would anyone have any problems with me reposting both new LNH20 stories and
>> old Classic LNH stories to a Tumblr?
>>
>> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, with all credit given, naturally.
>
> No not at all, though you would have to show me the questions asked
> for Catastrophy.
>
> James "The Cat King" Mason, same goes for if you put the Mike Kittyman
> stuff on there too.

Fine with me.  I pretty much granted universal republishing rights the
moment I started posting stories to Usenet.  The rest of you pretty much
did too, unless you're familiar with x-no-archive.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.