SW10: Powernaut 1941: Image Updates

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Dec 29 18:13:32 PST 2011

On 12/28/2011 6:12 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 02:09:12 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> I actually did shrink the image (at least in its original form).  The
>> web page enlarges the image to fill the available browser space.  One of
>> my pet peeves is web pages which insist on a set width.
>
> ...see, a set width for *images* really seems like a good idea, to me.>.>;
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, thusly.

I see your point, but a set width which works for your computer won't
display right on Martin's iPhone.  Unfortunately, I'm not yet cool
enough to make the page No Wider Than...  but I could probably figure it
out.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.