SW10: Powernaut 1941: Image Updates

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Dec 28 18:09:12 PST 2011

On 12/28/2011 1:02 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Dec 2011 03:50:49 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> So, I've cut the image resolution in half.  The captions look a bit
>> fuzzy now, but still readable.  And the cartoons just don't care.  If
>> anything, they look better now.  I'll probably publish in this format
>> going forward, and explore small-size font options.
>
> Hm.  I'd actually shrink the image a bit instead of just making it fuzzier;
> be more readable.
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, unless it's supposed to be...

I actually did shrink the image (at least in its original form).  The
web page enlarges the image to fill the available browser space.  One of
my pet peeves is web pages which insist on a set width.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.