LNH20: More Things! And Stuff!

Adrian J. McClure lord_soldeed at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 10:38:39 PST 2011

Thanks! Writing these kinds of articles are a lot of fun--I've always
been a huge fan of the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe, and
its ability to present the most utterly ridiculous concepts with a
straight face.

I spent this morning fixing up the entries for the Saviors of the Net.
One question: what's the deal with Dr. Net.ropolis? I remember Arthur
saying she was dead, but the entry, which he presumably wrote the
original version of, says she's secretly alive or something and only
Gothic Gorilla knows her true status. Which I guess means no one knows
now that he's dead.

Also is Lava Lamp one word or two? Is it Retcon Raccoon or Retcon
RACCoon?

AJM