MISC: One Day at a Time: The Chronicles of Mike Kittyman #22

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Dec 23 19:36:13 PST 2011

On 12/23/2011 12:51 PM, James Mason wrote:

> The Mysterious Voice: I will help.
>
> Mike: ...rewed? Well, how will you help?
>
> Narrator: By being a Deus Ex Machina!
>
> The Mysterious Voice: I will give you a weapon. A spear.
>
> Mike: Well, okay, I guess if you think it helps. *SPEAR GET* *also,
> he's back to reality*

Yeah, *SPEAR GET* is totally an action.

Will we hear The Mysterious Voice again?

> Merry Christmas guys! This is my gift to you! (even though I should
> have gotten this out by November) NOEL!

I put out my Giftmas gift to the group tonight, and it's dated June...
Merry Xmas to you too.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.