REPOST/ACRA/LNHY: Girls on Beach Blankets #4: 'A Beach Blanket James Joyce Brand Eggnog Margarita Mix Christmas!'

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Dec 23 19:32:03 PST 2011

On 12/22/2011 8:01 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> "Maybe. But you were the one who decided to throw a party -- a Christmas
> party -- without any James Joyce Brand Eggnog Margaritas. Not only is
> that a colossally bad idea, but it's against the law. The Law of --
> Holiday Fun!! No Christmas Party should ever not have James Joyce Brand
> Eggnog Margaritas! It's Unamerican! So says -- THE PARTY POLICE!" All
> the police officers snapped their fingers at that point and made
> spinning movements. "Hope you like 'Lame Party Prison' because that's
> where you're headed fella! You have the right to remain silent. You have
> the right..."

Hey, did they hire these cops away from Coors Light?

> And Remember folks -- it's always the right season for 'James Joyce
> Brand Eggnog Margarita Mix'!! whether it's James Joyce Brand Eggnog
> Margarita Regular flavor, Nacho flavor, Flavor flavor, and Surprise
> Flavor!!
>
> And for the youngsters be sure and try our, 'Kiddie James Joyce Brand
> Eggnog Margarita Mix'!!
>
> Arthur "Happy Holidays!" Spitzer

I take my eggnog in three flavors:  Egg, Nog, and Eggnog.

And happy holidays to you too.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.