LNH20: Generation 2.0 #3: The Spoon of Destiny Saga Part 6

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 18:45:13 PST 2011

On Fri, 23 Dec 2011 02:09:02 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:

> Now that I've read the episode in question, I think it's more a labeling
> issue than a plot issue.  Without the label, it's more of a tie-in than
> a crossover.

Hmmmmm.  Martin, would something like "Generation 2.0 #3: Spoon of Destiny
Side Story: Cat Lady's Curse" work?

>> I don't think it matters... 5 parts in LNH20CP, I guess that's accessible
>> enough, anyone who got that far can hunt down a crossover or two
>
> Actually, I figured we'd decided to concentrate on the sheer cascading
> joy of worldbuilding for now.  If not, is there some plot I should be
> following if I jump in?

Well, I'd read the first five parts and link whatever you're doing to
something in there, at least loosely.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, it's pretty easy; see what I did with
Otherkin Lad.