LNH20: Generation 2.0 #3: The Spoon of Destiny Saga Part 6

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Dec 22 18:09:02 PST 2011

On 12/22/2011 1:21 PM, Lalo Martins wrote:
> quoth Andrew Perron as of Thu, 22 Dec 2011 19:02:38 +0000:
>
>> On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 15:43:49 +0000 (UTC), Martin Phipps wrote:
>>
>>>                                     Generation 2.0 #2
>>>
>>>                         The Spoon of Destiny Saga Part 6
>>
>> ...wait, wait, wait.  This isn't supposed to be a crossover.  It's
>> supposed to be a self-contained cascade/first arc of LNH20 Comics
>> Presents, and is supposed to focus on the "main" LNH, so that new
>> readers can get used to them.  Crossovering it just makes it less
>> accessible.
>>
>> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, not a great idea.

Now that I've read the episode in question, I think it's more a labeling
issue than a plot issue.  Without the label, it's more of a tie-in than
a crossover.

> I don't think it matters... 5 parts in LNH20CP, I guess that's accessible
> enough, anyone who got that far can hunt down a crossover or two

Actually, I figured we'd decided to concentrate on the sheer cascading
joy of worldbuilding for now.  If not, is there some plot I should be
following if I jump in?

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.