META: Some LNH20 RACC Covers

Wil Alambre wilalambre at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 19:35:54 PST 2011

Just when I thought I was on top of all these RACC covers, the newsgroup launches the brand new LNH20 imprint, celebrating the twentieth anniversary of the Legion Of Net.Heroes... d'oh :)

Click to see them all... http://wil.alambre.ca/racc/about/read/192

I was able to use the basic LNH logo design, orignally put together for the "Tide box" cover,and create what I thought was a sharp, modern looking LNH20 logo design. I liked it enough that it became a basic background design for most of the LNH20 imprint books.

Wil Alambre, follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/wilalambre