HCC: HCC#25 Le Challenge French- Vote now!

Jamas Enright thad at eyrie.org
Sun Dec 18 10:01:19 PST 2011

Oops! SHould be #25, not #24 as originally labeled.

On Mon, 28 Nov 2011, Jamas Enright wrote:

> Le Challenge French
>
> So, to attempt to redress that imbalance, my challenge is: a French Hero.
> Entirely up to you if she or he succeeds, or is even competent, the point is
> to have a hero that is French.

So far, we have four entries. Please email me (at this address) who is
your pick:

What If the Legion of Net.Heroes were from Quebec? - Martin Phipps
La Femme Fantastique - Phantasm
Powernaut 1941: #4-8 - Scott Eiler
Journey into Procastination #1 - Andrian J. McClure

[If I missed someone, I apologise.]

Votes in by... the 23rd, and I'll post the results the next day.

--
Jamas Enright
Blog: http://www.jamasenright.com