LNH20: LNH20 Comics Presents #3: The Spoon of Destiny Saga Part 3

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 09:27:45 PST 2011

On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 23:51:16 +0000 (UTC), Lalo Martins wrote:

> "No matter", retorted the reluctant ruler of ritualistic rubbish.

That is the best title for him. <3

> But Rwtn-T'bol wasn't paying attention; he (it?) had decided to
> tackle the Professor physically, and was now making a disturbingly
> faithful impersonation of a hentai monster, however apparently with
> the ultimate goal of inserting Penumbra into its mouth, rather than,
> well, the other way around, let's leave it at that.

Hey, whatever floats your dimensional battlecruiser.

> There was nothing subtle or metaphoric about the image the tea leaves
> and cream drew on the bottom of the blue mug. It was quite obviously
> the planet Earth being torn apart by the Great Old Ones.

Huh.  I dunno, I just go with Tazo.

> "Hey! No ancient otherwordly evil gods here!", she exclaimed, fuming.
> "Some people are allergic, you know? I'm trying to keep this sterile!
> Or as close as I can with costumed people coming and going all the
> *&%#(@ time!"

Naturally, the censored word is "windjamming".

> A moment was enough; Professor Penumbra landed a punch right in
> Rwtn-T'bol's third-from-the-left thabalafropenemovugonamejistophegus.
> (That's an organ that, in most Elder Gods, is located between its
> vengeance and its summer house.)

It's close to the schools and far from the madding crowd.

> While it was distracted, the other net.heroes immobilised it by the
> tentacles. Well, most of them. Well, some. Well, for some value of
> immobilising. A relatively small value.

We really need more debuff. >:/

> "you get the point. But yes, if the prophecy does end up coming true,
> I imagine we'd opt to destroy your world.

Ahhhhhh, nice, one of *those* ultimatums.

> "--is learning to use the artifact. Whatever. Anyway, you'll want to
> talk to Gosub-Nogudwhat. She's the one that's doing something about
> it. I suppose she's intending to sic her Dork Young on this Ultravac
> creature. Nice to have minions, I always say. Handy. Or tentacly, as
> the case might be."
>
> "Pawy, in her case", offered Adam.

Hoofy?  I mean, Dark Goat and all.

> "No, I mean, it's disturbing that she's taking an interest. That
> means we should expect unusual amounts of monster activity."
>
> "Yeah, but see, the monsters will be on *your* side this time."
>
> "Oh."

Oooooh, combat pets!

> "Well, kind of. Up until such time as someone actually gets their
> hands on the Spoon. Then all bets are off."

*dun dun dunnnnnn*

> Yes, I did leave the identity of most of the task force unspecified.
> Yes, just so you can retroactively insert your preferred characters.
> You're welcome.

Ahhhhhhhhh, very good then.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, should really go and fill out the wiki
now.