REVIEW: End of Month Reviews #88-95: Index

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 15:28:57 PST 2011

On Dec 15, 1:39 pm, Apathy Beast's Meat Puppet
<saxonbren... at hotmail.com> wrote:
>      Saxon was going to the local comic shop when he was attacked by
> the Apathy Beast.  It planned to infiltrate the proposed RACC-Con in
> 2012, so it killed him, and scooped out his insides (and ate them) and
> started wearing his skin as a disguise.

Speaking of this (RACC-Con, not the killing, enervating and wearing
of Saxon Brenton, which really deserves to be its own thread)...

...are folks still up for getting together in 2012?

And if so... are you still thinking San Francisco (in which case I
should
start the full-court press to convince every RACC writer I ever met or
heard of to attend, and clear off my floor and couches to make room
for visitors...)

(Really, I ought to clear off the floor and couches anyway.  The looks
I'm getting from my cat lately are more contemptuous than usual).

...or another location, like Las Vegas (in which case I should begin
stockpiling small bills and building up my tolerance for splashy
shows starring ventriloquists...)

...or will we all just hang out in Google+?

>      All will succumb to the clutch of the Apathy Beast about their
> hearts, and fall to lethargy, enervation, disinterest and despair.

This is pretty much the way I begin every morning as it is...

--Easily-Discovered Man Lite
--Had begun cracking corn, encountered
the Apathy Beast, and suddenly
discovered that he doesn't care