REVIEW: End of Month Reviews #88-95: Index

Adrian J. McClure lord_soldeed at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 14:49:02 PST 2011

On Dec 15, 4:39 pm, Apathy Beast's Meat Puppet
<saxonbren... at hotmail.com> wrote:
> [REVIEW] End of Month Reviews #88-95: Index

>      All will succumb to the clutch of the Apathy Beast about their
> hearts, and fall to lethargy, enervation, disinterest and despair.

Well clearly it's not trying hard enough, because I came back from
limbo and wrote one entire issue. Which is more than I'd written in
the last three years combined. (Also, each of my issues seem to be
getting progressively longer and longer. When--not if, when, I'm
trying to be confident here--I write another LNH20 cascade issue
that'll obviously be an exception, but Just Imagine #11 is going to be
a monster.)

>      That doesn't appeal to you either?  Fine.  Your third multiple
> choice answer is that _The Tribulations of Kid Review_ #6's review of
> _End Of Month Reviews_ #87's review of _The Tribulations of Kid
> Review_ #5 caused a feedback loop that burnt out the sesquipedalian
> loquaciousness banks in the technobabble generator, and it’s taken this
> long to get the replacement parts.  Do not adjust your set.  We control
> the vertical.

So then are you going to review Kid Review #6? And then maybe Andrew
would review that? Theoretically this could go on forever.

[snip]

Holy crap, Wil sure wrote a lot of issues of The Super-Wizard from
Space. What kind of coffee is he drinking and where can I get some?