LNH20: LNH20 Comics Presents #3: The Spoon of Destiny Saga Part 3

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 01:11:15 PST 2011

quoth Adrian J. McClure as of Thu, 15 Dec 2011 03:18:00 +0000:

> It's neat to see so much real collaboration going on already. Also, it's
> worth noting that H.P. Lovecraft was a dedicated ailurophile (that's
> fancy academic speak for cat-lover). This is clear from his wonderful
> story "The Cats of Ulthar," as well as the appearance of his
> regrettably-named childhood cat in "The Rats in the Walls."

I guess we'll have to have an Ailurophile Man... gonna be interesting to
see what happens when he meets Cat Lady. (Or Pantra, for that matter.)

Hmm. In fact, maybe he should be *related* to Cat Lady. I'm not going to
say long-lost son or grandson because that's a big change to her
character, but if her creator (hint hint) thinks that would work, it
would be interesting. Otherwise, nephew.

-- Lalo “ah, the allure of ailurophilia” Martins