LNH20/Meta: LNH20 Promotion stuff!

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 10:01:33 PST 2011

quoth Wil Alambre as of Wed, 14 Dec 2011 17:28:48 +0000:

> I'm trying to keep the new LNH20 stories properly listed on my RACC
> site. I think issue two that came into my inbox as a reply rather than a
> stand-alone post, so i entered it in manually. And for the sake of
> clarity, I've relabelled Dave's post as number 1.5
>
> I'll get a cover up soon.

BTW, Wil's archive is so neat I almost took mine offline in shame. But I
still have a feature of two he doesn't, and I guess the UI is a matter of
taste, and there can't be too many archives :-)

FWIW I also relabelled Dave's as 1.5.

-- Lalo “wurst and beer for dinner tonight” Martins