LNH20: The Great Catastrophe #1

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Dec 12 17:37:04 PST 2011

On 12/12/2011 4:15 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Dec 2011 14:18:40 +0000 (UTC), Adrian James McClure wrote:
>
>> I'm afraid I've never read One Day at a Time though it has to be
>> better than One More Day :) but this was a lot of fun. It's gleefully
>> chaotic, which makes it a nice contrast to what the rest of us are
>> doing. It reminded me a lot of wReam.
>
> One Day at a Time is actually even moreso, if you can believe it.

There's some similarity of characters, too.  Either there is a Kitty
Force which permeates the known universes, or Writer #1 strongly
identifies with cats.  8{D>

> Incidentally, if anyone's thinking they need an editor, I'm more than
> willing to help!  Just post here and ask, or email me!
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, Mornso.

I'll keep the offer in mind, but I suspect the Editor Power is not to be
squandered unwisely.  8{o>

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.