MISC: La Femme Fantastique

Phantasm phantom_belcher at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 12:20:17 PST 2011

On Dec 12, 10:00 am, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:

> For a bit there, I was really afraid this was going off in a creepy
> direction.

Trust me, I had to fight to keep this something that would be
printable on racc, not alt.sex.stories or mcstories.com.

I suppose I *could* expand it in the ultra-creepy direction, if you
*really* wanted me to.
.
.
.
I take it that's a "no" then? Fair enough. :)

> ...wow.  Now that's some brainwashing.

Brain: washed, rinsed, tumble-dried on high heat, and pressed.
Mindbender is a piece of work.

> Hmmmmm, fair enough.  Anyway, good story.  My only quibble is that it
> really feels like it's setting up something further - is there anything
> else planned to continue on from this?

To be honest, I never planned to follow this up.  I suppose I could at
some point.  After all, how is the rest of this world going to react
to one of their heroes not only going "bad", but succeeding in
conquering a significant country?

I suppose I'll have to come up with the rest of the Justice League and
Teen Titan counterparts now to take down the Fantastic Sisters.