Starfall: Spellbinder #4

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Dec 10 13:37:44 PST 2011

On 12/10/2011 12:56 PM, William Strickland wrote:

> Believe it or not, this is part one of a three-part story arc.
> Part two will hopefully be done before Christmas, now that I'm
> seemingly over the monumental case of writer's block I had for most of
> the year.

My main SW10 storyline has been having a similar problem.  My solution
so far has been to go write other stories.  This could actually help the
main storyline, but it's going to be a long trip back there.  8{C>

> As for the fruit pies, Chel has a full psuedosciencey explanation for
> how it works, if anyone wants to hear it. :D

Magically-enhanced goodness is all the explanation I need.  8{D>

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.