SW10/HCC: Powernaut 1941 #6: Aryan Man!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Dec 10 09:38:08 PST 2011

On 12/10/2011 8:37 AM, Phantasm wrote:
> On Dec 9, 11:33 pm, Scott Eiler<sei... at eilertech.com>  wrote:
>> Okay, one more episode down.  Two more to finish the mini-series.  On
>> schedule for the challenge, even.
>>
>> Featuring in his first appearance:  Le Résistant!  Gee, Martin, I hope
>> you appreciate my looking up the accent.  8{D>
>>
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1941.htm#6
>>
> Things like this make me wish I could draw that good.  I can't even
> draw a stick figure.

You're so kind.  I just wish I could get away with publishing drawings
made out of stick figures.

Yeah, I know Matt Feazell has done that for the Adventures of
Cynicalman.  (http://home.comcast.net/~mattfeazell/)  But I suspect that
trick will get old if anyone else ever tries it.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.