SW10/HCC: Powernaut 1941 #6: Aryan Man!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Dec 9 20:33:35 PST 2011

Okay, one more episode down.  Two more to finish the mini-series.  On
schedule for the challenge, even.

Featuring in his first appearance:  Le Résistant!  Gee, Martin, I hope
you appreciate my looking up the accent.  8{D>

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1941.htm#6

You will see hints of the next two episodes on the web site now.  Eat
'em up right now, for it shall only make you want the finished product
even more.  8{D>

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.