[MV] The Super Wizard From Space #25: To Hell And Hell And Hell And Hell And Hell And Back Again, Part 1

Wil Alambre wilalambre at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 09:25:32 PST 2011

On 2011-12-08, at 6:26 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> But I do have to ask now:  If there's a Devil and a history of vigilantes, is there an Earth?  If so, is Earth being infected by the Secret Living Language, or did that originate there?

I've implied a couple times that some characters have been to Earth (like the Diabolical Devilman) or originated from Earth (like Sharkasaurus Rex), but in the end, it's not really important. I'm going the Samurai Jack route for settings: you get a vague impression of what it's supposed to be like, but actual cartography or specific details are never important to the story.

Having said that, I *did* originally mean to write a Fantastic Four -esque series set on Earth that was going to cross over with the Super Wizard series... but that's currently sitting on the same pile as Marlo Vivo and HNL. *sigh*

> And oooh, it sounds like there are five Hells to visit!  I bet I know what's beneath the fifth one...

I found the multiple hell gag was too entertaining not to use it again :P

Wil Alambre, follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/wilalambre