[MV] The Super Wizard From Space #25: To Hell And Hell And Hell And Hell And Hell And Back Again, Part 1

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Dec 8 16:26:08 PST 2011

Actually, I really like storylines where the writer sets up a carefully-crafted storyline - and then something else intrudes.  That's the sign of an exciting universe.  And this episode just dealt with crownholders (or maybe their proxies) as far as I can tell, so we haven't even had the intrusion yet.  As for the Challenge, I like to think the other cosmic powers might be quietly shelving that idea now that it's about half over and the Super Wizard is undefeated.

But I do have to ask now:  If there's a Devil and a history of vigilantes, is there an Earth?  If so, is Earth being infected by the Secret Living Language, or did that originate there?

And oooh, it sounds like there are five Hells to visit!  I bet I know what's beneath the fifth one...

Sent from my HTC Touch Pro2 on the Now Network from Sprint®.