META: Greetings to all!

fifthdimensionalmind at hotmail.com fifthdimensionalmind at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 7 18:23:33 PST 2011

On Dec 7, 12:16 am, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Dec 2011 03:25:37 +0000 (UTC), Phantasm wrote:
> > On Dec 6, 7:59 pm, Adrian James McClure <lord_sold... at yahoo.com>
> > wrote:
> >> Also, just out of curiosity, how did you find this group?
>
> > He sent me an email about a potential title for StarFall.  I asked him
> > if he was a lurker here; he said 'no' and that he found us through the
> > StarFall site.  So I directed him here.
>
> Daaaaaaaaaamn.  Awesome.
>
> > Does that earn me the Golden Lasso two years running, bringing in
> > newbies? (Robin last year, Leto and 5th Dimensional this year.) :)
>
> I think it-- I'll have to think of something. @-@
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, lurkgasmic.

Thanks for the welcome, everyone. Much appreciated.

Although i do want to have a try at writing a title for Starfall, I
don't have any issue with helping out with the LNH stories either.
Although... I've got to wrap my mind around the kind of craziness
going on there, no offense. It could be great fun.