HCC: HCC#24 Le Challenge French (and Team Xero #14)

Phantasm phantom_belcher at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 06:53:03 PST 2011

On Nov 28, 3:28 am, Jamas Enright <t... at eyrie.org> wrote:

> Let's not drag this into Christmas, so entries in by... Sunday 18th
> December.

Hmm... I still have a week and a half to completely upset the status
quo of the StarFall Universe with my ideas for La Femme Fantastique
and her teen sidekick La Fille Fantastique, and their life-changing
encounter with Torsadée l'Esprit (forgive the horrible translation; I
used Google Translate for "twisted mind", when I couldn't get anything
suitable for 'mind-bender').