META: Greetings to all!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 06:20:42 PST 2011

On Mon, 5 Dec 2011 22:41:59 +0000 (UTC), fifthdimensionalmind at hotmail.com
wrote:

> Hello one and all. As you can probably tell from this very first post,
> I am indeed a newcomer here. Fresh meat, one could say.

Oh my god, a completely new writer, not introduced by an existing author or
anything!  My devious plan to make the newsgroup self-sustaining by
charging up the communication cycle with feedback energy is working!

> I'm one of
> those people that's has tons of characters running around in my mind,
> doing all sorts of mixed up things, considering the lack of structure
> when they all get together. It's quite neccessary to set some
> boundaries for them by putting them into a nice story format, before
> it turns into a melee in there.

Ah, yes, I know the joy of Super Smash Vast Legion. (Not to be confused
with any other Legion.)

> Metaphors aside, I'll definitly enjoy my time here, and even though I
> don't have any stories posted yet, don't worry. I'll be posting
> something you should find interesting before too much longer.
> Hopefully everyone will enjoy them as much as I enjoy writing them.

Awesome!

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, mind if I call you 5D?