META: Greetings to all!

Adrian James McClure lord_soldeed at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 14:57:55 PST 2011

Welcome! You've definitely come at the right time, now that we're
gearing up for the LNH20 launch. You could probably join in on the
chaotic add-on cascade that's starting in a bit. That way you won't
have to worry about making sense of it and other people will do it for
you. :) Hopefully once it gets officially started we'll work on
putting together a FAQ, some roster entries, and other stuff that
makes it less confusing... although the Legion of Net.Heroes is always
confusing at the best of times.